Here I Go Again On My Own

Ok, well maybe not again, but here I go. Photography has always been a passion of mine and in the last few years I had my mind made up that someday, taking pictures would become my profession. I am so excited to embark on this adventure. I am so thankful for the incredible support of friends and family! You all are my world.


This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter Natalie. Her cheeks look so squeezable and her eyes are as big as they've ever been. What can I say, I'm in love.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blessed beyond measure, I'm a child of God, a mom, a wife, the one who laughs at everything, a tea drinker, a lover of travel, an easy going t-shirt and jeans kind of girl with a deep love for Jesus and a camera on my hip.

I have been fascinated with photography since college, but in the past few years, it has taken on a whole new meaning. Capturing the "good times" is the best part about this job. To see the smiles and love of family through photos makes this girl wanna sing. (And I do sometimes.) What can I say? I LOVE what I do!

Thanks for stopping by!

Meg XO

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP